Sunday, August 21, 2011

Family Time

I love my family so much. The littles who are sleeping upstairs as I type, the hubby who is currently traveling, but normally would be chillin' with me here, the puppa dawgs living at Nana's house, and all of you! My sister and her wifey and adorable babies, my "other" sister and brother-in-law, my mom and dad and David's p's, my Grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins...and all of our friends, who are like family to us. We are so lucky to have so many wonderful people in our lives.

And that, my friends, is the only thing I don't like about England. That none of you are here.

Yes, there are things here that I could do without (rain and bugs at the top of that list), and there are also things that I really miss (washer/dryer and my nice, big kitchen). Yet those inconveniences are tolerable, because there are so many new, fun things for us to go do and try! But not having the people we love here to share it with us sucks. No, it SUCKS. Big time.

On that note, I am so excited to say that our next visitors are on their way! Brenda and Dewey will be here at the end of the week, bringing David back from New York with them. And with them brings the tide of the beginning of more adventurous things for the Ingham Family! While Brenda and Dewey are here in August/September, we will take a mini break to Bath, and do lots of fun stuff around Oxford. Then at the end of September we are heading to Spain for our first big trip while living abroad. Luckily, there is more family there, and we will be able to see my cousin Marie while she is studying in Barcelona!!!

It really is more fun to explore and share all this with people we love, so this is an open invitation for guests. :o) We'd love to have you come stay with us and experience England. The more the merrier!! So keep your eyes on Expedia for good prices to come over.

We'll be waiting anxiously!!



1 comment:

Todd Schneider said...

hey, hey, hey, just applied for a new passport last Monday! I wanna backpack thru Europe b4 I am too lod too enjoy doing it!!